what you need
for the chicken
- 6 chicken drumsticks or chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic and ginger
- 2 tablespoons of freshly ground pepper or dry pepper
- 1/2 a teaspoon of curry
- 1 teaspoon of mixed herbs or just oregano,sage,basil or a mixture of all
- 1 teaspoon of adobo seasoning/ 1 large chicken stock cube
- 1 tablespoon of water
Mix the dry rub(the dry ingredients),add a table spoon of water or olive oil to moiston it slash the chicken breasts or drumstick in about two places so the rub can get in. (season to taste).set aside for some minutes (you can season it ahead of time) so it marinates well.
bake the chicken at 200 degrees centigrade for about 30 minutes, flip it and bake for another 15minutes.
For the potatoes, place them in a tray or baking dish, sprinke some salt and maybe a teaspoon of olive oil,if you're so used to the taste of oil in your chips. bake at about 175 degrees for 10 minutes or until its cooked through.