Back to grilled cheese. Its such an easy breakfast to make and you can fill it with just about anything you like.
I made an avocado tomato grilled cheese sandwich. Here's what you need:
- 1 Avocado, pitted and cut in chunks
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 small can sweet corn
- slices of light sandwich cheese/light/low fat mozzarella(if you're really watching your weight)
- some corned beef (optional)
- Place a slice of bread on the place, add avocado pieces, and corned beef,and a slice of cheese(or half a slice if you would)
- place a slice of bread on that and repeat the avocado,corned beef,this time, add tomatoes and sweet corn,and cheese, cover with another slice.(3 slices in all).
- Drizzle some olive oil/butter(depends on your diet) in a non stick pan and place the sandwich on the pan, press it with a spatula and pan-toast for about seconds, flip it to the other side and do the same,pressing it a bit, the cheese will melt.
If you don't feel comfortable about cheese, especially if you're a weight watcher.you can skip the cheese and just make a good sandwich with the rest of the ingredients.