I looked in my baking items shelf,the fridge and here's what we got. Still looking for a perfect name for it,but it just might be deep fried coconut raisin dough. The outcome was just awesome, the kids couldn't get enough of it also.
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups raisins/ dried fruits/currant
- A little water to mix
|Every piece and bite gives you yummy raisins.|
- Mix all the dry ingredients together: flour,baking powder,cinnamon powder,ginger powder,sugar. Add the coconut milk and a little water,mix till you get a consistency that is not too thick nor runny. (refer to 'dessert style mosa' for picture showing batter thickness).
- Heat some oil in a frying pot or deep pan. Test the oil for hotness by dropping tiny batter into it. if it bubbles and rises to the top. Its hot enough.
- Drop tablespoons full of dough into the oil and fry for 2 minutes,turning it over occasionally. Scoop them out and drain on paper towels. Serve with jam,chocolate dip or nutella.
It was bae! LoL.