Some years ago, here's what I came up with one sunday evening. I also recently cooked this meal and was inspired to put it on my blog.
- green pepper
- green beans
- red bell peppers
- a tablespoon of butter
- seasoning (buillion/stock cubes, black pepper)
- Ginger and garlic (crushed)
- Peel and halve the potatoes, add some salt and boil. remove from heat before its too soft and mashy.
- In a pan, Fry the potatoes lightly till seared with a brown color and set aside.
- In a pan, add some butter, diced carrots,green beans, shredded/chopped cabbage and sliced green and red bell peppers.
- Add the crushed ginger and garlic(i usually blend my ginger and garlic together into a paste). Add seasoning to taste.
- Lastly, pour the arleady cooked and lightly fried potatoes into the vegetable stir fry, allow to simmer for another 2minutes so that the flavour can rub off on the potatoes.
- Also note that you can add your favourite vegetables. Brocolli,cauliflower both work for this recipe.