- 1 Pound Minced/ground chicken
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- some chopped fresh parsely
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablesppon of soy sauce (optional...if you like the asian twist)
- 1 teaspoon of crushed ginger
- 1 small green pepper,finely diced,
- 1/4 cup of celery finely chopped(optional)
- Bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil for frying
Mix all the ingredients together. be careful not to make it spicy.spicing ground meats can be tricky. when youre done mixing, add about a tablespoon of the breadcrumbs to the mixture to help bind it. and leave the rest for the dredging.
Roll the chicken balls into the size of a tennis or golf ball ,as you like.roll in breadcrumbs, or dredge in lightly beaten egg before the breadcrumbs if you would.
Fry lightly on each side for about three minutes. sprinkle some fresh parsely over it and serve with your favourite sauce. I used some left over tomato-pepper cornedbeef sauce. They go well served in a burger bun, with pasta or in steamed cabbage leaves.