Enough said. this recipe is for making meatloaf,my replacement for meatballs sometimes.
- 1pound minced meat,(16 ounces/2-2.5 cups of minced meat)
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs,
- 1egg,lightly beaten
- parsley(chopped), 1 small onion chopped
- spices(black pepper,curry,garlic salt,mixed herbs,stock cubes),
- 1/3 cup of ketchup! save some for spreading on the loaf.
- Optional : 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper, garlic salt (its one of my favourite spices, brings out a lovely flavour) , 1/2 cup of milk
|Meatloaf in raw form after mixing|
|Meatloaf almost cooked|
|Meatloaf done! Yum!|